Dear Birth Parent/Family,
Thanks so much for your time and consideration! We are Jessica and Michael, a loving family in beautiful Montana. We can’t tell you how grateful we are you are learning about us. Adoption is one of the most powerful things we’ll ever experience. It will change our lives every single day, and we will always hold in our hearts the beautiful and courageous decision you are making. It would be an honor to share this experience with you.
We want to be the family for your child and for your child to be a part of our family. It’s a partnership. Due to Jessica’s inability to conceive, we didn’t know how to make this process a reality. We knew we wanted to be parents no matter what. In doing this, we certainly wouldn’t be here without you. We want to help support you in a way that works best for you. We want everything for the child we raise, happiness, smarts, not much heartache, great friends, curiosity, respect, confidence, a good education, a career that he or she loves and a heart full of love.
A little about us… A mutual friend introduced us 8 years ago. After dating for 2 years, we became engaged and then a year after that, we were married in an intimate and beautiful ceremony with family and friends surrounding us. We have an ideal relationship and make each other laugh every day. We love to cook together, be goofy in the kitchen, watch movies at home, play games, talk, and just enjoy each other’s company. Our home is filled with good music, lots of laughter and of course good food, since Michael is a chef!
We promise to always honor you and the decision you have made. We will always carry with us the deepest respect and gratitude for you. You will always have a special place in our hearts.
Our Promise To You!
- STABILITY – that we will provide your baby with a stable, loving family that they can always count on.
- EDUCATION – that your child will get a great education. We are already saving our money so that they will be able to attend whatever college they choose.
- HONESTY – we will have complete openness and honesty about how your child became a part of our family.
- LAUGHTER – to fill our child’s life with lots of fun and craziness! Every day will be bursting with laughter and love.
- FULL STOMACHS – There will never be a shortage of nutritious and delicious food plus lots of popsicles during the summer days and hot cocoa during the winter nights.
- GRATITUDE – that our child will be raised to appreciate how blessed we are. We will raise them to respect every single person they meet, even if they come from very different circumstances.
If you would like to know more about us, or get to know us better, please contact A Rainbows End Adoption at 888-689-6850. Thank you again for your consideration!
Jessica & Michael